Everything You Need To Know About Hand Washing
Nowadays, when we understand the importance of hand washing much better, it is useful to share all the information about hand washing. We explain all the subtleties of hand washing to stop the spread of viruses in a very simple and practical way.
In What Ways Do Microbes Spread?
Washing hands is the first precaution to be taken to prevent diseases and to stop the spread of germs and viruses. Germs can be spread by other people or from surfaces that people come into contact with:
- People often touch their eyes, nose and mouth without realizing it. Viruses can also enter the body through the eyes, nose and mouth and make us sick.
- Consuming foods and beverages prepared with unwashed hands also greatly increases the risk of exposure to germs.
- Likewise, touching surfaces and objects provides an environment for the spread of germs.
- Touching common objects after coughing or sneezing invites germs.
When Should Hands Be Washed?
In order to protect the health of ourselves and our loved ones, it is necessary to wash your hands frequently. So what are the key times to wash your hands?
- After coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose,
- Before, during and after food preparation,
- before eating,
- After using the toilet
- After touching the trash,
- After dealing with conditions such as wounds or cuts.
How Should Hands Be Washed?
It is worth remembering that it is necessary to wash hands for at least twenty seconds in order to get rid of germs in the most effective way. The steps for hand washing are as follows:
- The faucet is turned on and hands are wetted with clean water. Then the tap is turned off and soap is used.
- Hands are washed by rubbing well with soap. The back of the hands, between the fingers, palms and under the nails are foamed.
- The faucet is turned back on and the hands are thoroughly rinsed under water.
- Finally, hands are dried with a clean towel.
What Kind of Soap Should You Wash Your Hands With?
The soap you use is as important as the handwashing action itself. If hands are washed with soaps containing heavy chemicals, the natural structure of the hand will be destroyed and will leave you vulnerable to germs. For this reason, it is necessary to go after herbal and effective solutions. With its completely natural content that does not contain SLS, chlorine and paraben, U Green Clean Liquid Soap does not destroy good bacteria and cleanses your hands healthily without disturbing their natural structure. U Green Clean Liquid Soap is a product that you can safely use these days when the frequency of hand washing is a little higher than normal. Thanks to its herbal content, it provides hygiene without drying your hands and keeps your skin moist and soft. You can start discovering our organic certified products here.